Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Suggestion] Campaign landing page

Sean K.
Sheet Author
I just started a new campaign with some friends and bought the GM 2 months of supporter status. I noticed on the landing page, there's a callout block to purchase the GM an upgraded account. This got me thinking: It would be awesome if it could show whether or not the GM already has an upgraded account and how many months remaining if they choose to share that information. It would especially nice to know, since I personally donated for the upgrade instead of just asking for an upgrade by default. This would allow me to keep an eye on it and if he gets down to 1 month or so remaining, any of us in the campaign could donate to top him off.

Edited 1405098453
Sean K.
Sheet Author
Turns out the GM hadn't subbed yet even though he had received the donation. Some additional information on the sidebar regarding the subscription would be cool though.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I like the idea of subscription months and mentor months arising as a de facto currency between individuals on Roll20. There is already some of this in the API forum. I've had several offers to pay a month of mentor in exchange for some script work. Probably artists have had similar offers.
Sean K.
Sheet Author
That's actually a really cool idea! It would abstract things a bit and would make it easier to trade and barter goods/services between users.