Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Accidentally deleted important map locations from campaign module

I've accidentally deleted some important locations from my icewind dale campaign. The tokens of where the locations are. I desperately need to get these back so is there anyway I can, without having to delete the entire game and remake it?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Not easily with a Plus account, unfortunately. You would need to create a new game, download whatever maps you need and upload them into the new game as graphics. You could create a new game just to run those missing levels and vault the characters in and out. But the truth is, there's no easy way below Pro.
If I were to upgrade my account now would it still allow me to get those location tokens back?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sort of. I'm not sure if you could do a rollback to a time when you were not pro. But you can certainly create a new game and pull in fresh copies of the missing pages into your regular game.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ha! It looks like you already upgraded. :D
Yes thanks for your response! Thought the upgrade would come in yourself for other features too! :D
Gold
Forum Champion
keithcurtis said: Sort of. I'm not sure if you could do a rollback to a time when you were not pro. But you can certainly create a new game and pull in fresh copies of the missing pages into your regular game. This. Use Transmogrify feature (as Pro), I recommend not to use Rollback feature for this.  Rollback would rollback all changes that have happened in the table in the interim (such as if your Players moved their tokens or changed their HP or updated their XP), not just that 1 map page. Transmogrifier can bring in a fresh copy of just-that-one-page, and add it along side by side with your borked copy of that page, in your Pages dropdown menu.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Tazzer said: Yes thanks for your response! Thought the upgrade would come in yourself for other features too! :D Once Pro, it would be really hard to go back. You get used to the Unlimited Less Limited Power!