Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

copied game has no character sheet tab

so i copied my princes of the apocalypse game to test some stuff out but all the sheets (old and new) on the copied game have no character sheet tab. only the bio and attributes tabs. is this how copied games work or did my copy just bug out?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You're fine. You just missed selecting the sheet to use on the copied game. It's not automatic, so that people can switch to a similar sheet if they wish. Go to your game settings tab and choose the sheet there (I'm guessing it's most likely the D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet) and you'll be right as rain.
Thanks, keithcurtis! Reading these threads is what promted me to look over to the left of the screen and select a proper character sheet when copying my own game. That step is very easy to miss. It would be a nice feature if the original game's character sheet were selected by default when making a copy.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I agree!