Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't upload 1 to 4 MB maps

I have a plus account, and am running 5e Icewindale module. I've been editing and uploading on it for a couple of weeks without any issue, but today I haven't been able to fully upload any maps. The "Uploading..." message appears but the bar never gets more than about 25%, even after an hour, and the images that are uploaded are very blurry (not thumbnail level but still unusable. The files I'm trying to upload are 1-4 MB, and the images are about 200 KB). I have only 27/3072 MB storage. I tried following the advice from another forum, which suggested to clear cacheded images, make sure no extensions are interfering (I only have sheets and docs extensions). I tried restarting (and then updating) my computer, did not work. Any suggestions? 

Edited 1618207801
FYI, it's working again. For about 7 hours or so it wasn't working, but now its back to normal. I didn't change anything in-between now and when I posted this note. For now I don't need any further assistance.