Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E: Why is there no DMG + PHB + MM bundle in the marketplace?

Hi! New to Roll20, trying to move my Dungeon Mastering from the physical realm to the online one because of, ya know, the plague and whatever. I already own most of the 5E books in a physical format, but since I am gathering new players I want the compendiums to make things easier for them as they learn to play online and I figured getting the core books and share them with my players was the most logical choice. HOWEVER there doesn't seem to be any way of getting the original core books in a bundle for some reason?  It's a standard bundle for anyone wanting to get started in D&D available at a bundle discount at almost every online store that sells books or TTRPG supplies; but these most basic core books: Dungeon Master's Guide, Player's Handbook, and Monster Manual are not available in a single bundle?? Am I missing something or should I find an alternative to roll20 where that is available?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
They probably haven't gotten around to that particular bundle. the DMG just recently came out in the Roll20 format. The "DM starter bundle" doesn't include it yet, but does have the PHB and MM. If a bundle price on those three is a deal-breaker, then yeah, you might need to look elsewhere. AFAIK, only one other VTT has officially licensed copies of those books.