Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Music no played

Hello, My players and I are more and more confronted with sound problems. In fact the music just doesn't start when I program the launch and I launch it manually, nothing. Can you please find a solution.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Try refreshing your browser.  Have everyone else do the same.  
Hi Victor, thx for your answer. You'd think I'd already done it ;) When I am preparing my table, a refresh works. When we play it doesn't. The problem is not isolated, and various problems of this style have been reported without any real solution...
I too have experienced this. I'll play soundbyte "A" and 1/2 my players can hear it, the other half can't.  When playing soundbyte "B", the players that heard A, may or may not hear B.  The players that did not hear A the first time may or may not hear B.  But soundbyte "C" can always be heard by everyone!  I've also found that the soundbyte "C" (that can always be heard by all), are older uploads.  This issue seems to happen with recently uploaded sounds. All the sounds I've uploaded are in the same format and produced the same way. This just started for us on or about 3/18/2021.