Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Journal filled with blank character sheets

For some reason every time I refresh or open and close my game the journal fills itself with roughly 230 blank character sheets. And not the kind you'd get from adding a character sheet with the random name. These are just completely blank, no name or anything. They aren't copies of anything. They aren't really causing trouble but kind of strange to have them there all the time. Even went through once and deleted them all and they reappeared as soon as I refreshed the page. Tried archiving them hoping they wouldn't show back up and they still did. 
I get only 4, thankfully, but about 30 roll tables created. It occurred immediately after allowing them to update my modules. Removing the modules has had no effect on getting rid of them, frustratingly.
Yeah, now that I think of it, it did start happening a bit after them updating my modules. My Macros were also all deleted but figured that was a smaller problem than the ~230 blank sheets haha