Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creature Codex Missing Token

Hi all, I've just purchased the Creature Codex for my 5e games and unfortunately the first creature I tried (the Albino Death Weasel) is missing its token - when I drag it on to the VTT it just comes up with the generic token. I tried it with another random creature (the Giant Albino Bat, because it came up when I searched albino) and there was no issue with that one. Is this just a missing token in the file? Thanks Jack
It may be that after you dragged to token to the map, you closed the pop-up window before it fully loaded. If you don't wait for the window to load, it will not load and sync the token properly. If you delete the monster from your journal and try again, it should work.
Thanks! I've got it working now from the journal, but oddly enough not when I drag it directly from the compendium. Regardless, that's good enough for me now :)