Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Two days no refund

I've requested a refund two days ago and have yet to receive even a response. I get an automated email saying that they're experiencing a high volume of requests, but seriously how high can it be for to be on day 2 of a simple refund request done on the same day of purchase.  Please I don't want to end up stuck with an item I don't want, I'm well within the window for the refund, and I'm unable to purchase something I may enjoy until my funds are returned 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Gavin, I've "sent a note through channels" to see if some light can be shed on this. Don't worry about a time frame on the return. I've never seen that be an issue. But hopefully you can get it quickly resolved.
Hey Gavin, I believe our support team was able to get back to you and get this resolved! If you have any further issues, please feel free to submit via the help center or reply to your existing ticket. As for the long lead times, we are still inundated with support requests and must handle them on a first come first serve basis. This can cause lead times to extend a bit even with us placing a higher priority on tickets relating to payment. Really appreciate your patience while we get things back on track! As this should be handled via email I am going to go ahead and close this thread.