Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting for "Dan's Deck of Forbidden Forests" not working anymore

Hello everyone, I'm using this add on for my D&D games, but recently, the add-on's Dynamic Lighting feature stopped working. Any clue why that is? I have activated the Updated Dynamic Lighting feature and every setting on that page is set to "On". The trees in the add-on are supposed to cast shadows - but they don't do that anymore. Can anyone help?

Edited 1618684011
Do the token settings match the page settings? If the page is using Updated Dynamic Lighting, the tokens need to as well.
Its weird - a Giant Constrictor snake token - with Vision turned off can see dynamic lighting. but a T-Rex with Vision turned on or off - can't see dynamic lighting.