Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Waterdeep mad mage

Hello, My GM has already bought another campaign and it had the very convenient functionality of already having monster tokens on each map, ready to be revealed to players. While having bought Waterdeep mad mage campaign, he discovered that no tokens were on the maps at all and that's quite annoying. We've supposed it to be a bug and recreated a new campaign, but it still persists. What can we do? Thanks!
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Something to check, because it has come up before: Did your GM only buy the Mad Mage module, or both the module and Map Addon pack?  The addon pack is intended for people that already own the physical copy and just want the maps (not populated with monsters), so if you install the addon on top of the module it will overwrite the populated maps with blank/unpopulated maps.  There is a warning about this on the Addon marketplace page.
Thanks for your reply! I'm going to ask, but it's quite sure that's the point :)
Thanks, that was exactly this problem, new generation without map, no problem :) I think that two issues happened. First time, generation directly from the marketplace using "Create with this module", but no maps appeared at all (probably another bug). That's why we tried with the Map Addon, so then maps but no tokens. We tried back "Create with this module" and it appeared with maps and tokens \o/ all is right. New step, importing characters and setting correct compendiums XD Thanks a lot!