Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 2 for D&D 4E Campaign Rescue at Rivenroar

Hello there! I'm looking for 2 more players for the campaign Rescue at Rivenroar. Currently, we did one session for the campaign and are looking to do another tonight in a few hours! The campaign starts at 3am EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) and will be played every Saturday at that time. Please make sure you can play at that time every Saturday. If you can't play almost every week at that time, please do not join! If a player has something come up where they can't play, they are expected to let me know ahead of time so I can plan around their absence, but for the most part, you should be making most sessions.Currently the party has a Defender, a Leader and 2 Strikers. I look forward to hearing from you! ^_^ Tonight's session has been cancelled. Still looking for 2 permanent members for next Saturday's session!
im up for playing, is bard ok?
Got interested, sent you a pm :)
Quick question, that wasn't a typo with the time correct? The game is at 3 AM EDT?
I am interested and I am willing to play any class.Sent me a pm.
Oh Corwin I'd totally play with you if I wasn't sleeping at that time. Lol.
I'll play! Barbarian cool? :) Pm me?
Adam, if you want to play a bard feel free to join us! I'll PM you a link to the game! Yes Tom,. 3am EDT. To everyone else, I'm going to wait for Veronica to message me back and tell me if she wants to join. If so, those are the two players I'm going to go with. If Veronica decides not to join, or Adam can't make it, then the spot will be available to Mike. Please be sure to check back to this thread every so often to see if there will be any changes. One of our players may drop out, in which case another spot will be open then, too.
Just replied to your msg, I'm in ^^