Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

~60 "Untitled" Maps in my Campaign

Anybody else ever log in and find about 60 Untitled maps in your Roll20 game? Wow.
Add dozens of blank character sheets to that too. Wow again.
No all my games seem to be just fine.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you running any API scripts that might have that capability?
Is this a module and did you recently patch it?  I have a theory that the UDL updates might have something to do with the blank character sheets.
Sean G. said: Is this a module and did you recently patch it?  I have a theory that the UDL updates might have something to do with the blank character sheets. I'm with you on this one Sean. My guess is that the UDL updates were trying to update a bunch of Tomb of Annihilation module assets that are no longer present in my campaign (because I removed them) - but they don't actually track/confirm that the map or sheet is present before trying to push that code. Just poor design/testing on the Roll20 side. Now I get to delete a zillion blank character sheets. We had taken a break from Roll20 for the last couple of weeks because of all the downtime and performance issues. So this really comes as no surprise. But I like to report it so anybody else who sees it knows they aren't alone.
If they’re anything like the blank sheets the rest of us got, you wont be able to delete them, they’ll be right back again the next time you reload the page.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'd suggest filing a  Help Center Request , along with a Console Log ( Chrome ,  Firefox ) from the launch time, particularly if you have already deleted some of these things. That sounds like a nasty bug.
I am having the same issue, blank untitled maps keep appearing at random. I just deleted about 10 of them. No issues with blank characters though.