|Next Game Will Be||1558573200|
|Total Players Needed||Unknown|
|Game Type||Role Playing Game|
|Audio / Visual||Voice only|
|New Players are Welcome||Yes|
|Pay to Play i||No|
|Pick Up Game i||No|
Hello, thank you for taking the time to come to this page. I would reccomend you scroll no further, as I have acquired my players from the Applications and similar sort, and am no longer accepting any more applicants as of this time. Thank you and I will keep this page open 1 more day as to let everyone be notified.
Nestled on the coastal cot of the Azure Sea is the sleepy village of the campaign's title: Saltmarsh. To think such a comfortable villa would be the centerpoint for your grand adventure, you who would have done so much to keep the waves of chaos from crashing against one another, letting ruin come to the village and its people. That you would have banded with your companions, fellow adventurers, took to the seas, forced the waves, no the seas and its evil tyrants to heel. Be nautical nonsense be something you wish...
Hello! I am Aldric T, your soon to be Dungeon Master, also known as DM-Extraordinaire, Worldbuilder, Breaker of Spirits and many other odd titles that are just me show-boating. I have come to you, players of Roll20 because my Wednesdays are sad and lonely, and I need a good show of D&D to tide me over into the next week and boy does Ghosts of Saltmarsh seem dubiously fun.
Hopefully I've piqued your interest, now here are some personal formalities.
1. The amount of players required is up to me. If you're accepted hooray, if you're not then you aren't getting a quaint message in your inbox which depressingly says so. Sorry, but a thousand thanks for taking the time to fill them out, I do appreciate it.
2. The Time is Set in Stone. If you cannot make it and don't make this clear in your application, you're not high in the pecking order. The games also length in 4-5 hours long, so keep that in consideration as well.
3. Communication is key. I am more than willing to get my boots on if you don't give me a fair enough time space to speak up about time schedules or other things.
4. A willingness to interact with your fellow players, and stick with the game even through slogs.
5. It is my role as Dungeon Master to have things run as smoothly as possible, I have a tolerance for rules lawyers or conversations about the game's mechanics/strats, but they aren't necessarily why I'm here in the first place. I'd appreciate it if you or anyone else respect my place as Dungeon Master and not attempt to undermine my role, but it is appreciated that you assist your fellow players with rulings.
I love a good story, I try to keep things on an even curve, with enough motivation and character progression to boot, but give me nice characters to play with as well. My personal alignment is lawful ~~evil~~ neutral, my judgement hardened over months of playing on Roll20. Rules are always in the players favor and follow the Rule of Cool in some instances.
You're also in for a long-run as well, I take comfort in sharing this experience for quite the extended amount of time.
I've also got a hawk's eye and augury for miniscule details, but in game I explain things rather simplistic as to allow you to do most of the imaginative heavy lifting. It can be difficult at instances which require key and minut details, but remember that the game's mildly in your favor for such things.
Please post below!
Characters start at Level 1, eventually spreading to 12th level and we can see after the adventures are dried up.
Stats are done through Point Buy/Standard Array. Rolling is available but it's less preferred.
Races/Classes are PHB/VGtE/MtoF/Some Players Companions material as well. Races with innate flying speed such as Aarakocra/Winged Tiefling/Avareil are not allowed. Unearthed Arcana Related Material can be taken into consideration, along with Homebrew material, though don't built that to be the focal point of your character.
I will be choosing candidates the days before the 1st session, akin to a Session 0 moreless.
As always, thank you for your time, hoping to see you, avast ye land lubbers!!!
We'll send a message to this Game's GM asking their permission to let you join the game. If you want, you can include a brief message below as well: