|Next Game Will Be||1558569600|
|Total Players Needed||9|
|Game Type||Role Playing Game|
|Audio / Visual||Voice only|
|New Players are Welcome||Yes|
|Pay to Play i||$15 per Session per Player via Paypal (+5|
|Pick Up Game i||No|
The lush jungles of Chult harbor a dark curse... Those who were once raised from the dead are now doomed to return to it. Syndra Silvane, an adventurer who is afflicted by the death curse, has deduced that Chult is the source of the curse. She has enlisted many adventurers to solve the issue, but as of yet it persists. The jungles are home to great beasts, deadly flora and now hordes of undead. No wonder the adventurers come back...
So what say you adventurer? Will you be the one to save those who once died or will you doom more to the same fate. That is for you to decide...
Hi there, I'm The Bipolar Dice Roller, perhaps better known as Rob. I have been running games for communities on Roll20 for a number of years now (about 4 to be precise) but just over a year ago I was told my games were too good and reliable for them to be free. I have been running paid games every day ever since and have never looked back. When I'm not running games or preparing for them, I am thinking about what I can bring the world of Dungeons and Dragons. At the moment I am working on my own campaign, which I have dubbed The Isle of Descendants. Any extra cash I earn from the games goes straight back into developing that project. I also like to create my own resources and offer them to the community whenever I have time. I pride myself on creating interesting and personalised storylines for my Players during games and have a slightly unfair advantage when it comes to voice acting, my native British accent!
If you are interested in seeing what I am up to, make sure to check out my Twitch channel. Maybe you can tune in for an episode of The Isle of Descendants! Twitch: Bipolardiceroller
I am often asked what the point is in paying for a game and I know that most people who ask that question have already decided their opinion on doing so. However, for those of you still on the fence, allow me to offer you the benefits of a paid game.
- The Dungeon Master is financially obligated to show up and give their best.
- The Players are financially obligated to show up and not let their money go to waste.
- Exclusivity. The competition for spaces in free games is astronomically high, there are too many players and not enough games.
- Taking payment allows me to work on my games full time, this ensures all the required preparation is done and constant contact is possible.
- Material costs are covered by your payment. Buying resources to use in games is covered by the DM and access to all of Roll20's content is available to you via Compendium Sharing.
- Pro features are available. API scripts, visual effects and standard resources are all covered by the DM's subscription.
Please provide me with the following information, either in the game discussion below or via a personal message.
What You Are Looking For:
Your Discord ID and Number:
Your Character's Name:
Your Character's Class:
Your Character's Race:
A Little Info About Your Character:
We'll send a message to this Game's GM asking their permission to let you join the game. If you want, you can include a brief message below as well: