Veteran DM and player of DnD in many forms and versions going back to the original Red Box. I like medieval fantasy with medium level of magic. Not so big on high level / high magic campaigns and not really into any form of campaigns that include a lot of technology such as guns and steam engines.
What you can expect in my games;
- A mix of role playing, combat, intrigue, and problem solving
- Play by the rules for about the 90% and let the RULE Of COOL always RULE.
- DM decides what makes sense and what doesn't. If you try to jump off a 50ft cliff .. well go ahead and try if you like I just don't promist great results.
- Story telling and plots lines that lead somewhere
- Moral choices with consequences. What you do does matter even if you don't know it yet.
What I expect:
- On time, prepared players, that like to have fun.
- Know your character and if you are new at least demonstrate you are trying to learn.
- If you are not going to SHOW UP you have to let me know in advance.
- If you are not going to show up over and over again you will not play.
- Be active in the game even if you are a shy person I have to know what your character is doing.
- RULES LAWYERS,Debaters, and those that try to explain to the DM how everything works in both the real world and game NEED NOT APPLY to play with me.
Find me https://twitter.com/YeOldeDM