Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1 Sheet: Buff Query

I've spent a while trying to get a buff query working, for Inspire Courage. I essentially want something like this: +?{Charm or Fear Effect?|Yes, 2|No, 0} to saves but I cannot get it to recognize this, or any alternatives I've tried like these +[[?{Charm or Fear Effect?|Yes, 2|No, 0})]] to saves +[[0+?{Charm or Fear Effect?|Yes, 2|No, 0}]] to saves +0+[[0+?{Charm or Fear Effect?|Yes, 2|No, 0}]] to saves etc. Is this not possible? It seems like a very 'simple' use case, but of course, I might be misunderstanding what can be done here.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Tyler,  Which Pathfinder 1 character sheet are you using? If you don't know the name please supply a screenshot. 
If this is for the Buffs and Conditions section of the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet...  I do not think you can use macro roll modifier prompts.. the Buffs are not rolling anything I would use a Buff for the fairly constant combat modifiers: +1 competence to attack;  +1 competence to damage and a second Buff for conditional  "Inspire Courage Charm-Fear"  +1 morale to saves  OR, just make a note of the very conditional save bonus.  Note that the bonus type can be important for the sheet to apply the bonuses correctly (stacking vs overlapping effects)