Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Brass DragonBorn ancestry missing during character creation

Hi there, I’m trying to create a character in charactermancer  DnD 5e Bronze and and Brass Dragonborn ancestry are shown in the handbook but do not show in the character building options. I bought the Players Handbook, and now Bronze skin is an option, but still not Brass. Have I done something incorrect or do I have to buy something else to get the Brass option to show   I currently have a Brass DragonBorn in my character vault - I did not create it with the charactermancer, I think it was created by the GM years ago Thanks!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Josh T., Which books do you have access to in the Roll20 compendium?
Hi Gauss!  I’ve got The Players Handbook, and 5E Free Basic Rules 
Seems like a bug in the Characters feature. "Brass" will not show up as an option in the Charactermancer there, but does show up using the Charactermancer in a 5e game.
Oh I see thanks. I thought it was me doing something silly. Apologies if this is a dumb question -  I'm about to join a campaign with a new character. Can I just select a different bloodline in the Charactermancer now, and then change it afterwards in the Character Vault? Or get my GM to do it? Thanks!
Sorry, I can't say for sure. I filed a bug report on the missing Brass Dragon Ancestry, so hopefully it gets fixed soon. 
Oh cool, thanks so much for taking the time to do that!

Edited 1713370308
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Josh,  What you can do is create your own game, create the character there.  Import  your character  into Roll20 characters, then export it to the new game. 
Amazing! Thanks so much everyone for your time!