Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Two Token linked to the same character sheet

Just like the title says,  I have made two characters (druid and fighter).  I have linked different tokens to each character sheet.  When I drag the token out, the correct token appears. But both tokens have the fighter statd if I click to open character sheet they both open the fighter sheet.  And if I use a macro with the "selected" code word, it thinks the fighter is selected.  How ca fix this so that the token is linked to the character sheet?
The default token for one of the characters is linked to the other character. Open the Druid token, then change the linked character to be the Druid character sheet, then set the token as the default for the Druid character sheet.  What happened is you had the Druid token linked to the Fighter character sheet, and saved it as the default for the Druid character. 
cool, how do i do this?  Obviously I dont know what i am doing. :P
Double click on the Druid token, and I'm guessing it looks something like this: 1. Change the 'Represents Character' (outlined in red) to be the 'Druid' character sheet instead of the 'Fighter' character sheet (whatever names each of those characters has). 2. Click on the 'Update Default Token' (outlined in green) to change the Default Token for the Druid character to be the Druid token linked to the Druid character sheet.   If this isn't what it looks like for you, then please supply screenshots of the Token Settings screens for both the Fighter token and Druid token. 
Oh, I don't have all that info.  I'm just a player in the game.  This looks like I need to ask my DM.