Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issues with dice rolling for Marvel Multiverse

While I am not new to table top RPG's, I am *very* new to using virtual table tops and am struggling with figuring out Roll20. I decided to run some friends through a Marvel Multiverse game and am so very confused as to what is going on with using Roll20, and am starting to regret paying for a year subscription and getting the books through the service. I'm currently trying to figure out how to roll the d616 in the Chat area. I can see that you can click areas of the character sheet to have auto rolls, but I can't seem to do the correct /roll command to just roll the dice. If I type /roll d616, it gives me a number from 1 to 616. If I do /roll dmarvel, I get an error response. What do I need to do to roll the Marvel dice to get a correct response in chat? For those that don't know, all 3 dice are added together to get your result, with one of the dice being the Marvel Die which has the 1 space being a 6 instead of a 1 (producing a total range of 4 to 18) and that second 6 indicating that it is a 'fantastic' result versus getting the regular 6. Thanks :)

Edited 1713735321
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi BIZKeT,  If this is the Marvel Multiverse Roleplaying Game by Roll20 character sheet your best bet is to post in the thread the Devs have created for that character sheet. Here is the thread .  If that is not that character sheet you are using please post a screenshot of the character sheet you are using so that it can be identified.