Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jukebox no longer has option to repeat

When i go to select the option to repeat, fade in/out, etc. for a track, the option is no longer there? i have disabled beta features, gone from dark mode to light, and the option is no longer present?

Edited 1713794588
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Storyteller,  I still have those controls on mine. Which browser are you using? 
Hey there! I’m in Chrome but have not tried other browsers.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Storyteller! I would also suggest clearing cache and cookies and see if that helps. If not, opening in a private browsing window can help determine if a browser extension is blocking resources from showing.
Storyteller said: Hey there! I’m in Chrome but have not tried other browsers. Are you on Chrome 124? This version has multiple bugs already in it. Maybe this display bug is one of them. Can you try Firefox and see if the Options are all there?