Are you a fan of Robotech/Macross Saga and eager to embark on an exciting adventure through the stars? Look no further! I'm hosting a Robotech: Macross Saga campaign on Roll20, and I'm searching for enthusiastic players to join me on this epic journey. ℹ️ Campaign Details: System: SMG Strange Machine Games Robotech (AD6) Campaign Setting: Robotech: Macross Saga Platform: Roll20 Recording: The campaign sessions will be recorded for my YouTube channel. 🌟 What I'm Looking For: 4 Players: I'm seeking four dedicated players who are passionate about Robotech and excited to contribute to the narrative. Familiarity with Anime: Preference will be given to players who know the Robotech/Macross Saga anime series. Interest in Narrative Play: I'm looking for players who enjoy immersive storytelling and are eager to participate in collaborative world-building. English Proficiency: Since the campaign will be recorded for my YouTube channel, I'm seeking players who can help me with English content creation and narration. Donation To help me have a Pro Account would be great. If you're ready to dive into the Robotech universe, join me on Roll20 for an unforgettable adventure! Send me a message with your interest and a brief introduction, and let's make some epic memories together. 🚀✨