Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [PF1e] Chronicles of Aegis Adventure Path

Edited 1713883525
Hi All, I’m looking to gm a game for a party who is interested in trying Chronicles of Aegis. Looks to be an upcoming Adventure Path that takes place in the River Kingdoms. I found it here:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.pathfinderinfinite.com/m/product/477793" rel="nofollow">https://www.pathfinderinfinite.com/m/product/477793</a> Description below Stand Hero Explore the rich and diverse landscapes of the region of De Anavin, where adventure awaits you at every turn. This comprehensive guide offers players a bounty of possibilities to immerse themselves in this River Kingdom on Golarion. GMs get access to several areas of the kingdom they can run players through, or pull out for their own campaigns. Whether you aspire to climb the ranks of nobility, challenge the nefarious thieves who have banded together to reclaim your family's honor, navigate the treacherous swamps as a kobold, lizardfolk, or boggard, or unravel an intricate web of conspiracies threatening the very fabric of the kingdom, the options are boundless. Embark on your epic journey and discover the path that resonates with you within the pages of this primer as you prepare to embark on our upcoming adventure path, Chronicles of Aegis: The Threads of Fate. ———————— Campaign Setup: 20 point buy Races allowed up to 15 rp Session 0 2 free traits one must be a campaign trait, can take a 3rd with a drawback Max class starting wealth Let me know what you think?
Always interested in some pf1 What day/time/timezone are we looking at?
I’m hoping it will be on Saturday or Sunday. I’m in the pacific time zone.
Start date would probably be shortly after Book 1 of the AP is released. I’m assuming sometime next month.
I'd be interested. Haven't had a pf1 game in awhile.
I’m going to get myself a copy of the pdf to prepare. You’re free too as well :)
Whoa, this was features in Paizo's April 2024 blog. Also, after reading the guide a bit I want to add that all classes are allowed. 3pp classes are subject to review. I found some interesting looking balanced races in here. As well as some options to have an owlbear animal companion and a Drake companion archetype which makes having a drake companion viable.