Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there an offline backup option for my campaigns?

Edited 1714234232
I'm no longer actively playing these days, so I'm switching my subscription to the Free version.  But I'm worried that my campaigns will get deleted since the number of files and pages may exceed the free account's limits. Is there a way to download ALL of the files for a given campaign to my PC?  Even though they're no longer active, I don't want to lose them - but the only download options I've found are one-file-at-time methods. Have I missed something? Thanks.

Edited 1714234980
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Jim S.,  Roll20 will not delete data. After a time your game(s) may get put it into a form of "cold storage" to save on memory storage costs, but all you have to do is click "Restore Game" (where it normally says "Launch Game") and the game will get moved into Roll20's active server memory.  If your subscription level causes your storage data limit to drop below the amount of data you are using you will simply be unable to upload more. The data is still all there, ready to use and will not be lost.  From the Roll20 Help Center :  " If a subscription change reduces your storage capacity, you can still use all the assets you have uploaded before. However, you will not be able to upload new assets until you free up space by removing some existing ones."