Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Campaign Screen text size change and Campaign image chopped.

I've noticed that other people have different size text on their campaign screen, and I was wondering how you go about changing that.  Similarly to this question, I've noticed that some people have their campaign image cropped off at the end on some screens, but it appears fine on other people's screens. Is there a way to fix that?

Edited 1714618427
Image for context (Top image: Player's View of the Image. Bottom image: DM's View of the image.)
Mago
Pro
Sheet Author
well there could be several elements that you can try to narrow down the problem: are all the players using the same web browser (Firefox, Chrome)? are the players zooming in or zooming out the browser or the game screen? do they have any browser style modifications to fonts, colors or functions? any difference in between free users, plus or pro?

Edited 1714619658
Me changing the browser I use, changing zoom size didn't change the crop. I also tried it on a different monitor and that also failed. I don't believe so, I will need to double check though with the DM. We are both plus* users, so no difference. Free users have the same problem with me.