I'm looking for any intrepid Victorian Investigators who might be out there, and who want to learn more about the strange things that exist in this world, and to learn secrets that man (and woman) was best not knowing. If you fancy joining this intrepid team, investigations will take place on a Monday afternoon UK time, starting on Monday 3rd May at 1.00 BST (British Summer Time), each session is expected to run for about 3 hours, however they may end a little before or after this time as I try and find a natural place to pause the scenario. Scenarios will be homebrew but may draw influences from published plotlines, and depending on the investigation abilities of the players and characters I would expect each scenario to take 2 to 4 weeks to complete, some longer ones may take upto 6 to 8 weeks. There will be a number of pregenerated character that players can choose from, so it won't matter if you have never played Call of Cthulhu, there will be a character waiting for you.&nbsp; Each character will have some skill points available for the player to customise them however they want to.&nbsp; Alternatively I'm happy to work with you to help you create the character you want to play. The game has been given an 18+ tag due to the innate horror aspect of Call of Cthulhu although the scenarios are likely to be more investigative than horror orientated. Discord will be used for voice chat and a mic is essential, note taking during the sessions is also advised. Tips will be requested after a scenario has been completed and while not compulsory anything you can afford would be greately received and would be used ot buy further books and Roll20 assets to further enhance any games, I would be asking for between £5 and £20 per scenario. Standard Disclaimer Tipping &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of the player's discretion paid in addition to the standard payment at the end of the scenario via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Please come and join us for everything from a simple ghost hunt to seeking the monstrocities that lie hidden under the peaceful English countryside. Should you be interested in joining the game or have any questions regarding it, please either message me here on Roll20 or you can find me on Discord as Rinto#8567,&nbsp; or you can leave a message on the LFP game listing. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/274367/cthulhu-by-gaslight" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/274367/cthulhu-by-gaslight</a>