Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot create and save custom token markers

I tried adding custom token markers. I made 512x512 gifs, go through the upload process when it launches the "rename" dialogue but I cannot click into the entry field, change the name or save it. I am on a Windows 10 Pro machine using Chrome. Here's a very short  Video demonstrating problem
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I've never tried gifs for token markers. Do you have the capability to save as png? If that works, there's likely a bug in the process that Roll20 will need to address.
Don't you have to change them to webm?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The documentation says .gif, .png, or .jpg. I haven't used anything except .png, so I can't say whether .gif has ever worked correctly or not.
OK. I figured out the problem. The file name had an illegal character. It works. Thanks for the feedback! (The file name was "+10.gif" and I had to get rid of the + sign)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yeah, that would probably do it. Glad you worked it out!