Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Com as novas atualizações do Roll20, houve alguma suporte para acessar pelo PS4?

Olá comunidade! Tentei acessar o Roll20 pelo meu console do PS4 com o intuito de ter mais opções de acesso a plataforma, pois os recursos pelo smartphone e notebook são mais exclusivos em comparação a capacidade gráfica do videogame. Quando fiz o teste acessando pelo astralVTT surgiu a mensagem solicitando a instalação do WebGL.  Esse recurso está disponível para o console? Há como instalar e usar uma plataforma com meus colegas de mesa? Seria esse o mesmo problema que ocorre ao acessar o Roll20? (Ele carrega o jogo mas não abre) Desde já obrigado pelas informações
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Promeneco said: Hello community! I tried to access the Roll20 through my PS4 console in order to have more options for accessing the platform, as the features on the smartphone and notebook are more exclusive compared to the video game's graphics capability. When I did the test by accessing astralVTT the message appeared asking for the installation of WebGL. Is this feature available for the console? Is there a way to install and use a platform with my table colleagues? Is this the same problem that occurs when accessing Roll20? (He loads the game but doesn't open) Thanks in advance for the information The PS4 browser is not a supported browser for Roll20.  Whether it works or not won't be something we could predict or help with. AstralVTT is a different company's product, you'll have to ask about that on their forums. O navegador PS4 não é compatível com Roll20. Se funcionará ou não, não será algo que poderíamos prever ou ajudar. AstralVTT é um produto de uma empresa diferente, você terá que perguntar sobre isso em seus fóruns.