Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF2P] Deadlands Reloaded Monday night 7pm CDT

Welcome to the wierd west! Looking for two players to join our group on Monday Nights for a Deadlands Reloaded campaign we are starting in the next two weeks.  Game is every monday, unless otherwise notified, at 7pm CDT. We usually play for at least 3 hours. Anyone applying for a spot in the game needs to be at least 18 and comfortable with adult themes of violence, racial issues, and language.  We play over Google+ Hangout. Must have Voice ability. Video is preferred but not required.  I am the GM of this game, I have been GMing for about 8 years now. Our group just finished up a long running Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay campaign (4 month run time) and decided to try something different so Deadlands is what we settled on. Game will be focused around the great Rail Wars, think Hell on wheels/Deadwood/Dead Man.  If you are intirested PM me or post here and I will send you a short "application" to fill out and send back to me. Nothing to long just a few quick questions to get to know you better and see if you will fit in with our group. 
I am 100% interested in this. Deadlands is a RPG I have always wanted to play but never could find a GM.
Color me interested as well. While I've never played Deadlands Reloaded, the setting has always interested me. PM sent.
Interested here as well.  About to start up my own Deadlands game with my home group, but would love to play in one too.
I'm interested in some Deadlands if you still need players. I've played a bit of the Deadlands D20 system but always wanted to try out the Reloaded version.