Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] Looking to join a Homebrew!

Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Greetings! My name is  Euphamia  and i'm looking for a group to play in a homebrew game!  I been running my own group for the past year and had quite a bit of fun.  But peoples scheduled started to change and we lost most of the core group.  So now I'm looking to be just a normal player and get back in to the Pen and Paper type of game play that I have fallen in love with.  I been searching on and off for the past few months and nothing has jumped out at me.  So was hoping I would find a good suggestion here.   Nothing in the  AM  please!  ( PDT  time zone) Best days would be Saturday,  Sunday or Thursdays! So let's get down to the basics of what i'm looking for. 5th Edition Rule set but not locked in to following those rules 100% Fantasy Based world preferred but will listen to a good science fiction story concept like Cyberpunk, Star Wars or Fallout Type of games. 75% Role Play - 20% Combat - 5%  Maaaaaagic! 18+ Game Group As a good story has death,  blood and violence in it. Voice over discord based game. And a DM willing to work with there players!   Thanks  for listening and hope someone finds this post interesting! 
I am a new DM, trying to put together a quasi-homebrew game on Saturdays. Every other Saturday atm, as im running a game irl too, just want to get more experience as DM with different players. Loosely based on forgotten realms lore for mythos and world-setting. Just posted a forum topic about it.
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
boop
Are you looking for a completely created world or would a written from scratch campaign set in an existing setting, such as the Forgotten Realms, be of interest?
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Either is fine by me!
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Still looking for a game!
Greetings Euphamia, I have a spot open in my 3rd group that plays every other Saturday and the next session is April 10th. It is US California time. We usually start between 6-7:30pm and go from 4-6hrs. If you like that lets do a discord meet up and chat/I'll take you through my roll20 set up. My realm is called Ever Realm based off Ghost Fires Grim Hollow setting. It plays mostly in the West where humanoids rule with the world of man in the East trying to create strongholds and settlements in the West. I like the idea of cities ran by goblins, kobolds, treants (Black Pine's Port is ran by a treant) etc. You are welcome to join until you find exactly what you are looking for and if you leave your adventurer just becomes part of my lore! Estale       (Black Pine below)
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
was hoping for something more permanent 
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
still looking for a game
Hey there, if you're still looking I'm recruiting for a game 7:45PM central US on Thursdays using 5E.  Relatively low fantasy game set on an alternate Earth during the fall of the Western Roman Empire with Vikings and Zombies/Plague. Fantasy creatures are extremely rare, IE there is likely -A- minotaur. And races such as elves, dwarves, etc while having existed are believed to be looooong extinct; think ancient egypt to modern world.  Magic is seen more in a religious context or science, IE fireball could be seen as a molotov, God's blessing, or Satan's curse.