Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token-Mod and moving tokens

Game: Castles and Crusades Sheet: Custom I am currentlyusing the following for knockback/push attacks:  !token-mod --ids @{target|token_id} --ignore-selected --move =?{Direction|Up, 0|Up-Right, 45|Right, 45|Down-Right; 135|Down, 180|Down-Left, 225|Left, 270|Up-Left, 315}|[[1d2]]u It works but I don't like the option of choosing any direction. Is there anyway to have it set so the token pushed is moved directly away from the token doing the pushing? Not with !Kaboom as that affects all tokens in a 360 degree area.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There isn't currently, but that's a neat idea.  I'll try to come up with a way of specifying that.  Maybe something like: !token-mod --ids @{target|token_id} --ignore-selected --move =ID;@{selected|token_id};-|[[1d2]]u
I will try it tonight. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Well... I haven't written it into TokenMod yet... =D  I'm just saying, that might be the format I could specify that in the command with.  The functionality wouldn't be too difficult.  Would you want it to snap to a grid location?  It might also push through walls, which could be a concern.
Ah...I misunderstood. Ha. It's all sorcery to me. 
Could Kaboom do the trick?  Could even spice in some anime fx to it.  
No. Unless koboom can be changed to target a single token. Which, last I checked, it couldn't. Which is why I actually mentioned kaboom not being useable for this purpose in my initial post.