Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Free] [5e] Learn to play dnd - The Farlands Prodigies

Hi,  I'm one of several dms that host games for a community of players. We're global with most members in Europe and N America. Our goal is to help people learn and love the game. It's about having fun and making friends. Send me a message if you'd like to be considered.  Regards,  Joshua
Hello! I would love to get into playing, and this is exactly what I’ve been searching for!
Message sent
I have sent a message also thank you 
Hello. what time zone are you using ?
I am in Australia gmt+10 but I don’t mind playing in the morning 

Edited 1619079533
great. i could play anytime from 10pm of you time to basically 6 am (2pm to 10pm here) would that work ?
I am ok any time after 10 pm my time and then any time after 8 am my time in Australia 
Great. so could i join ? it will be my first game, but i have already seen some tutorials so i already know something.  MatejSK #4113

Edited 1619082599
Stan C      i have just realized that you are not the organiser XD
I was like it seems weird :) let's see when the organizer answers us