Curse of Strahd is possibly the most successful module released so far for 5th edition D&D. It offers a unique setting compared to the other official adventures. Even though the heroes come from a land of high fantasy, they find themselves trapped in a Gothic nightmare-realm ruled by a despotic vampire lord. Slowly they realise that defeating this tyrant is their only ticket home, but to do that they must learn about the history of this accursed land and discover artifacts of power that will attract the dread lord's attention. This is not a world of sparkly, tortured, romantic souls with a dreadful secret, but of monstrous, predatory villain cursed by his own decisions. Tread carefully. The land of Barovia corrupts even those who come here with the best intentions. The game utilises unique mechanics, including a madness track developed by Matt Mercer.   Play will begin at level 1, and characters should be level 10 by the time they have their lost confrontation with Strahd. All players will level at the same pace with milestones. We will create characters together during session zero. As always, I am available to answer any questions you might have about the content of the campaign, the playstyle, and any concerns you might have. Payment will be arranged through startplaying.games, at a cost of US$17 payable at the start of each session. You can find reviews and more information about me and my other games at that site. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.