I'm looking for some more players to join an ongoing Vampire the Masquerade game.&nbsp; The game takes place every week and sessions start at 7.00pm BST (British Summer Time) and are expected to last two and a half to three hours. The game is set in the UK in the early part of the 21st Century.&nbsp; The Final Nights are falling, vampire numbers are rising unchecked, and rumours that the ancients will be rising are discussed in hushed tones behind closed doors. All characters will be placed in a newly formed coterie that has been granted a domain by the Prince within one of the rougher areas of the city.&nbsp; While the city is nominally held by the Camarrila there are many independent vampires living ithere as well so most clans and quite a few bloodlines would be acceptable as player characters. The game will likely be a mix of investigation (it has mostly been investigation so far) and combat as opposed to a game of politics and high intrigue. Players should note that I have a zero tolerence attitude to any type of discrimination from my players. Voice chat will be done through Discord, and a microphone is manditory. While not mandatory , tips would be apprecieated as it helps pay for rule books and Roll20 assets such as maps which helps improve the game overall, generally I'm asking for between £5 and £20 per month, but the ammount anyone pays makes no difference to your inclusion in the game, I can understand that in the current Covid situation money can be scarce but time can weigh heavy on some people so I am willing to take that into consideration.&nbsp; Tips are only requested after the last session of the month (in the case of anyone joining for the last April session, you will have until the end of May before you are asked to pay anything) so you have a good chance to play and see if you enjoy the game before any payment is requested.&nbsp; You can pay in your own currency and Paypal will sort it out in to pounds for me at their rate so you don't have to worry about forign payments.. Standard Disclaimer This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate decided by the player, once per month after the last session of the month paid by Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. If you are interested in joining please contact me on here by replying to the thread, by direct message, or on the LFG listing forum.&nbsp; Alternatively you can find me on Discord as Rinto#8567 &nbsp; The link to the game is <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/279548/vampire-v20" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/279548/vampire-v20</a>