Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to use the DeathTracker skript with custom token markers?

In my game I have custom token markers and I want to use the DeathTracker skript. Is there a way to set a custom token (by that I mean one that isn't in the standard set) for half life?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Not without editing the code, no. Death Tracker haven't been updated in 3 years, and Custom Token Markers where released like 1 year ago. I think CombatMaster could be a functioning replacement for DeathTracker.
Andreas J. said: Not without editing the code, no. There is no way to do that with the skripts from the code library, is there?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
When you install a script from One Click, you are given two choices: Install or Import. Import will place the raw, editable code into your API list. Once you have installed, you can't import, so if you want raw code, you will need to uninstall that script and then press Import.