Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How can I add a token marker to a token?

Edited 1619193921
I'm just getting into using the API. I'm using the GroupCheck skript and this skript by the same guy to apply damage. I have two issues with the apply damage skript. It puts tokens health on negative values and I want it to add the "dead" token marker if the hp goes on 0. The former of those I already fixed by changing "boundedBar = false" into "boundedBar = true" in line 8. The second one is harder. I can't find where it would do that, but I saw it do it in a guy's youtube vido. But maybe he added it himself, idk. I want to add a check in line 92 whether or not newValue is 0. If it is I want to add the "dead" token marker to the token. Adding the check is simple, but how can I add a token marker to a token?
I think Nick had healthauras on during the video.  Anytime a creature goes to 0 or negative it auto kills the npc.  I don't use that api, auras cause lag when everything and their mother have them on.