Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] [Paid] One more player needed for new Phandelver group! Roll20/Discord, Sundays 9am GMT [$US15]

Brand new "Lost Mine of Phandelver" campaign ready to get started this weekend. We can take one more player on! Come and experience the adventure that got the world hooked on Dungeons and Dragons again! For many of us who either came to, or returned to, role playing when the 5th edition of D&D was launched six years ago, this exciting, classic tale of high adventure, high magic, and high fantasy holds a special place in our heart. Great care was put into this introduction, and part of the phenomenal success of the edition probably stems from this. The story is simple: a clan of dwarfs seeking a lost ancestral home hires a ragtag team of adventurers, who begin on an epic journey featuring all the touchstones of classic fantasy. Infiltrating monstrous lairs, discovering the secret identity of a mysterious villain, heroic rescues, and, of course, a climactic and lethal encounter with, what else, a dragon. We will begin at level 1 with premade characters, specifically designed with this adventure with a background that connects them to the story. The adventure continues through the "heroic" levels, with characters reaching level 5 by the climax! Please get in touch if you have any questions. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $US15, payable through startplaying.games. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Are you still waiting for 1PC for this??
We could take one more, yes, one seat left right now. Send me a message if you are interested.
After our first session one player decided they do not want to continue, so we could take one more player to join us in Phandalin. Send me a message if you want more information.
Update: We can take one more player with us, starting at 2nd level (we're about half way through the level).
15EUR is really expensive for a beginner campaign like LMoP.