Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][Curse of Strahd][LDM] Legendary Dungeon Master offers *Curse of Strahd* ... Saturdays at 12 pm cst ... CoS Hard mode

I go by Ino or Soramus, I have been a DM for 28 years, and a Professional DM with over 15 paid games a week. Just as the title says , I am going to offer playing Curse of Strahd for free on Saturdays at 12 pm cst. I wanted to offer a very challenging Curse of Strahd game for free, I have run this often and am excited about the new Grim Hollow and Van Richten content. So I figured offering a Saturday afternoon for players to play a difficulty challenging Curse of Stard adventure so that I may test run some of this content while giving a challenge to players running through Strahd. So if you are interested, drop me a message and I will start the interview process to get a group of 5 wanting to challenge Barvoia with a lifelong legendary professional dungeon master. I usually only have time for one free game so now is your chance if you are interested. 
I'd be interested, the time works for me im gmt so thats 5pm my time, have always had some interest in cos but never actually played a campaign of it
Hello, A friend and I are interested in joining. We're both experienced in 5th Edition as players and DMs. Both British so start of game being 5pm GMT is perfect for us. Willing to play most classes if you have any restrictions etc. for the setting. We have access to resources for 5e character creation such as Xanathar's and Tasha's as well. Cheers, Callum
I am interested in CoS game, I like a challenge and as to the difficulty, would welcome the opportunity to try various classes out :). Time works great for me. Have played in multiple campaigns so far and love DND.
Will be trying to contact players in the next two days, send me a buzz here or on DM's if you are still interested.