Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A debug code is left on in a script

I was wondering if the community could easily spot which script is causing this spam in my sandbox without having to go in and remove them all and add them back in manually to find out which.  Everytime a token is moved to or moved on my tabletop the sandbox enters the following message and I was wondering if its possible to spot the script and possibly even turn off the message?  CRL already spams it enough during live sessions having two unclearable spam messages gets pretty spammy.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's a log statement that appears to have been inadvertently left into Combat Master recently. You should probably report it to Victor in the CM feedback thread.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you ever need to find anything like that, you can go to the Github repository and run a search in the search bar.