Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Updated Dynamic Lighting works for a few minutes then stops

At first, everything works as expected. Line of sight, dimming etc all work perfectly.   A few movements later, some players start to see all black screens as if the lights went out in a room. It never happens to the DM screen.  I have 3-6 players at any time, all of which have had the same experience consistently. We have tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge, all have the same result.  If I move the players to a different map and move them back, the lighting works again for a few turns and then fails as above.  I have resorted to switching back to the old lighting system which works without any issues.  I'd like to use the new system but as it stands, it is not functional.

Edited 1619458106
I have to agree with Joe S. After 10 min of playtime, the site just closes with error, or the walls disappear and the players have the whole sight of the map... It worsen with big maps, for example a 150 x 150px map. The new system as it stands, it is not functional.
Same Problem here while testing new maps I imported yesterday.