Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5E] [GMT +2] Experienced DM looking for regular players on Sundays

Edited 1619518539
The year is 1441. As a relatively new recruit to the Greycloaks you have been reassigned to Baldur's Gate. Apparently, they need to fund some sort of expedition to a land called Maztica, as if this name tells you anything. Upon your arrival, you have learnt that the situation is desperate, and if the expedition does not set sail in two weeks, it never will. The usually noble organization even resorted to run a heist of an amnish noble, who by all evidence is preparing a war between two nations. On top of that, the orcs have made their presence known. However, what troubles you the most are your disturbing dreams that you have had for a few weeks now. A desperate expedition, a turmoil with the orcs, two nations at each other's throats, and a big heist to run during all of this - what could go wrong? The campaign is a homebrew (the setting is Faerun). All current players are at level 3. There are plenty of opportunities for RP and exploration.  As a DM with 4 years of experience, I am looking for 2 additional players (the group is now 3) for regular weekly sessions on Sunday afternoon (14:00 GMT+2). Players of all skill levels are welcome. I use a combination of Discord (audio-only) and Roll20 in order to play.  PM if you are interested.
I'd like to join! :). Can you send me a message and I'll drop you my discord :)