Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating Rollable Table with bullet points

So I have a question: I want to make one choice on a rollable table that has bullet points. Currently I can’t seem to make each line on its own to be read.  Hopefully this makes sense. 
Can you post a screenshot of the table with bullet points, so I understand what you mean?
I’ll show you what I want  Text Text Text Text Text
I'm not sure why bullets would make a difference.  I have a rollable table for random guardians of a treasure:    I use a macro, or type an inline roll: [[1t[guardians]]] and I get results in chat:  (Each yellow box is one instance of running the command.) Do you need something different?
Yeah I want them all to entire chart to be pulled on a single roll 
I’m not even sure now thinking about that it will work the way I want it to any how so it’s kind of not worth the time. 
I just came up with a better way to do the same function thanks for the help though. 
You want to roll on a table to produce the entire table? or each entry in the table is a table? 
ok, no problem
The table was the entry but I’m not going to use it anymore I’m going to tie into to another rollable table