Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Level 7+ Pathfinder

I'ts not very often a campain im in starts off at 1-3 and makes it past 7. It would be nice if I could join a campain that is starting off at a higher level, or join an existing that is already higher level. Willing to play just about any role or race (pref human or elf) and have a set schedule at work so its easy to make games
i got a ninja/monk/cleric im working on id be down
I'm down to join a game like this if you find a DM.
Me too I would love to play this game.
I'm not a very good GM, but I'd be interested in joining as a player
Five Players in need of GM? Five Players in need of GM!
Lol will no one take on the challange?
Righteous Bump For GMitude.

Edited 1405646676
I would be willing to run a quick one shot for you and see where it goes from there. I would be available this Mon evening 7/21 from 6PM cst on. Mostly tactical, very little rp for now. I would recommend someone be able to heal as once the quest is started there is no rest till its done.. 7th level, 25 pb, any race is fine to 15 rp, 23.5k Gp, max hp for the first level then half +1 for the next six. Guns are restricted to primitive only and have a chance to misfire. You will be fighting intelligent creatures who will respond accordingly to the biggest threat, be prepared. Dumping stats tied to saving throws will usually leave you less than prepared. *Note- This is not a beginner game you must know how to play a 7th level pc. I need all character sheets completed and sent to me by Sun at noon CST or the game cant go. I will take a balanced party of 5. No back story needed. Pm me for a link to join so you can discuss pc creation.
Neat. Many thanks Luke. So guys, callout your preferred classes? I can play a Sorcerer / Rogue / Cleric as the party needs.
Thank you luke for offering to GM for us on this one shot+? opportunity. I am well experinced playing and gming up to around level 15 and am curious if you would allow us to ether be mythic heros (as the same name on d20pfsrd.com) or gestalt heros (as the term Gestalt/Dual Classed) Both individualy are fun in my experience but never so when both are used at the same time.

Edited 1405674280
If we're calling out classes, then I call Ranger or Fighter/Barb
Siiviex Xenetheir said: am curious if you would allow us to ether be mythic heros (as the same name on d20pfsrd.com) or gestalt heros (as the term Gestalt/Dual Classed) . For now I would rather keep it simple and pass on those. If the game turns out to be fun and the group dynamic works, maybe in the future.
Jonathan R. said: If we're calling out classes, then I call Ranger or Fighter/Barb Could you shoot me a pm for an invite.

Edited 1405815987
Bumping for two more players.

Edited 1405816197
yea, just scrolled up and saw the time. Unfortunately doesn't work out. Sorry for leaping before I looked and GL.

Edited 1405820066
6pm cst 7/21/2014
Luzelli said: yea, just scrolled up and saw the time. Unfortunately doesn't work out. Sorry for leaping before I looked and GL. Thanks
Bumping for one spot left to fill. Need a front liner.