Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

This Didn't Work

Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm trying to create some Zombie Elephants for my campaign. I haven't hit the mark yet, but I accidentally created this monstrosity. I don't think it would ever sell in one of my packs so I figured I'd toss it out for you folks for free to use as a joke. Presenting the Jellophant. The top-down token is 2x3.
Wordforger
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Lol. Love it!
Gold
Forum Champion
Very gellatinous 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This totally looks like it should be an OD&D monster.
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I see that oozes are evolving nicely. Who says that gelatinous cubes have to always be cube-shaped!? lol
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm glad you enjoy them. Maybe I'll include some sillier options in a future set. I've messed around with a peanut butter golem and it wouldn't be too difficult to make a gelatinous cube colored like grape jelly. Y'know, for the mad wizard who also has a thing for food.