Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LDM][Paid][LFP][5e] Legendary Dungeon Master seeks players for Paid Curse of Strahd on Saturdays (6 pm cst)

As the title says I am looking for players for a curse of stahd game on saturday afternoons. The game starts tomorrow, as long as we get one more player (have 2 players maybe 3 only need 3 to start.) I am a professional dungeon master with over 15 paid games a week, with different systems and from different parts of the world. I have run Curse of Strahd multiple times and am looking to running this one again. This game will cost 10$ a session, or a special discounted rate of 30$ a month. If you are interested in this game, send me a message.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/289494/curse-of-strahd-saturday-afternoon" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/289494/curse-of-strahd-saturday-afternoon</a> &nbsp; Sessions run for this group will require payment to the Game Master at the rate 10$ per person per session or 30$ a month. Paid at The Patreon or Cashapp of the Game Master. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any privacy arrangements.&nbsp;
Barely survived death house with only 2 deaths. Looking to add 1-2 more players in this RP heavy , intense run through of Curse of Strahd. Send me a message if you would like to talk further.&nbsp;
Group got a very bad reading and decided to make everything worse with actions. I need one more player to help everyone make it out of Barovia, send me a message if you are interested in joining us.&nbsp;&nbsp;
I just purchased van richten's guide to ravenloft , come join this week and play with all of the new features, including being a dhampir.&nbsp;