Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for help..

I have been having issues with "My Marketplace Items"....It never seems to load. I created a ticket over a month ago but I got nothing back yet. Is there a way to comment on my ticket? I cannot seem to find a way to see open tickets. I can open another ticket but would rather comment on my ticket. Any ideas?
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
Because their "help system" is just a generic contact form - no there's no way.  Just keep submitting tickets.
Hi Craig,  Our apologies for any delay. The Marketplace Items issue is something the devs are aware of and they are working on getting this fixed.  The bug report tickets that we link to are managed separately from support tickets and therefore, bug reports remain open for our team to investigate even when the support ticket closes. Feel free to reach out if you still have questions.  In the mean time, there are other ways to access your content outside of the Marketplace page.  Access your purchased modules by creating a new game and selecting them from the right hand side.  Access addons by going to the "Addons" section of any game that you own and selecting from the drop-down menu. Compendium expansions are available in any game you create using the appropriate character sheet. Art/token packs should be available in your Art Library while in-game under the Marketplace Purchases section.