Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Loremaster's Vile Temples Bundle downloadable?

Edited 1619835636
  I am looking at the Vile Temples Bundle over on the Roll20 Marketplace, and even though the summery informs me that I can download the modules (and in fact advises me to do so as to convert the PNG maps to JPG) when I get to the end Roll20 has the note "Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded." So which is it?

Edited 1619874942
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi Mandella, Each of the sets in the bundle has a link to a short video on its description page.  Link to Vile Temples Video I recommend watching the video to see everything that you get and how it is all set up but in short... One of the two sets is a downloadable of all of the assets,  Vile Temples: Rooms and Features The other set,  Vile Temples: Maps and Tiles has an entire 5 map temple complex with a dungeon beneath and all of the assets in a drag-n-drop format. This set is an Addon that can be added to any game but is not downloadable.
Thanks Mark. Guess I should have watched the video! But you guys may want to review the text summery to remove any confusion. And thanks again for the quick reply!