Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

games wont load in

games wont load in ,, help 
it works in edge but not in chrome 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you haven't already, you should try an incognito window (Chorme).&nbsp; If it works that way, then you have a browser extension that is a problem.&nbsp; You should work through the troubleshooting steps:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
A friend of mine had this issue in Firefox yesterday. Never did find the problem, because he tried Edge on a whim, and it worked even on UDL even faster than Chrome did with no DL at all. Edge is not supported, of course, but if it works, it works.
tryed incognito and disabled all extensions , still no cigar , hopefully its just a temp problem like all the others that happen so often like the non working sheets last month ,, they will fix it in time , tho using edge makes me feel all kinds of dirty&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can try deleting the browser cache and all Roll20 cookies.

Edited 1620040833
I think the issue is in a faulty content security policy. And this is controlled by roll20. On Linux with my firefox and chrome (also in incognito mode) the loading fails because it refused to load some script file from js-agent.newrelic.com. Checking the CSP headers in the request shows that this domain is not in the list of allowed script sources. (fun fact: the ad script sources are, talking about priorities) There are other problems in the code, in my case are 2 places where the nonce declaration is missing for inline scripts. (1 of them is google tag manager so I don't care) EDIT: Just disabled CSP temporarily for testing this and no luck. CSP errors not there anymore ( with no csp enforcement this is not surprising) but still not loading. I get another error:
I'd suggest disabling UDL then see if the game loads.
Yeah, that fixes the loading issue but it Legacy Dynamic Light and Advanced Fog of War are not really usable for me.
I'd post that last error log in the pinned UDL feedback and bug threads.&nbsp; Looks like they may have an issue with OpenGL or other graphics support on Linux now.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Jesse said: I'd post that last error log in the pinned UDL feedback and bug threads.&nbsp; Looks like they may have an issue with OpenGL or other graphics support on Linux now. I am a linux user (MX Linux currently), and am having no issues with loading games or dynamic lighting (LDL or UDL aside from known bugs).&nbsp; But going through the steps and submitting a ticket with the console logs after doing the other steps would be good.
thank you everyone for you helpful advice ,, looks like roll20 has fixed the issue , and seem to be working as normal .. thank you all again for being so friendly and helpful&nbsp;