Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tyranny of Dragons vs Rise of Tiamat

Hi.  I'm creating my first game and about to dive in and learn to DM in the roll20 toolset.  A question for those with Tyranny of Dragons.  The group is 8th level and picking up from a different roll20 game.  The plan is to jump right into the Rise of Tiamat (Chapter 9).  Is there any reason or advantage of creating the game based on the Tyranny of Dragons module vs the Rise of Tiamat module?  I bought the bundle so have both as choices for creating my game.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
You are a pro user, so you have access to the Transmognifier tool. You can create a page for both, and use the Transmognifier tool to transfer things between them (like sheets, notes and handouts, maps if you need them, and so forth)