Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

CoC APIs/Macros

All About to start Masks of Nyarlathotep with my group - have maps, tokens, sounds... but no helpful API/Macros! I can use some of my "standard" set (like the torch one) but all my useful ones (like applying damage) are tied to the 5E sheet. Are there any CoC-specific ones out there? TIA!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't see any matches on the github repo for "Cthulhu" or "CoC". Did you have specific ones you want to keep? Some of them have definable config.
keithcurtis said: I don't see any matches on the github repo for "Cthulhu" or "CoC". Did you have specific ones you want to keep? Some of them have definable config. I'd like macros to adjust HP, SAN, Luck, and Magic Points. I know I can set up any three of these as "bars" on the tokens and edit them directly, but that is clumsy and takes time... and that would leave one of the four. The only other one is the "kill" button (sets HP to zero, add a red X, and animate a blood explosion)... If I could ask for the moon, then, for the SAN one I'd like to give it a dice value (ie 1d4+3) or a real value (ie 6) to apply.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You can adjust any attribute with ChatSetAttr, and of course the bars can be adjusted with TokenMod.
Don't forget Alterbars. 
Okay, I guess the answer is no to whether there are any CoC specifics... but I can try and get some of the other macros to work. Thanks all - I may be asking for help when I get stuck!
How would you go about scripting a red X over the token and setting bar 3 to 0?